Monday, June 13, 2016

The 2,320 Funniest Quotes by Tom Corr

The Book, The 2,320 Funniest Quotes by Tom Corr is a terrifically filled with quotes for so many different topics. You have ones for movies, books, children, America, Canada, California, Beauty, Birth, Actors, Chocolate and so much more! It pretty has you covered with different quotes to use if you love using quotes in writing or something to inspire you to think about that certain topic or idea a certain way.

I absolutely love quotes, they tend to make me think of how true that topic is and a nicer way to say it. Something meaningful is what I get when I read a quote. So when I read a few of these, I knew this book was great! The quotes are interesting and just something that makes me think more.

I found some of the quotes to be funny, so true and makes me want to make a few quotes of my own. I really love one by Homer Simpson.

"Now son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for daddies, and kids with fake IDs."
Homer Simpson, on The Simpsons

That one really was funny, cause I love the show and the best part is the book is packed with different familiar people that have quotes to share. Finally, I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a little laugh, a little inspiration and something to maybe make you wonder.
Information About The Author:
Tom Corr is a web publisher, journalist and former regional newspaper editor living in Ireland. He has worked for Ireland's Independent News & Media and UK-based Johnston Press. He operates one of the world's most visited quotes sites,, which inspires 3 million visitors monthly.

Book Information:
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Ulysses Press (August 16, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1569759758
ISBN-13: 978-1569759752
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Ulysses Press- The 2,320 Funniest Quotes: The Most Hilarious Quips and One-Liners from by Tom Corr

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers