Monday, June 13, 2016

The 1990s Coloring Book by James Grange

The book, The 1990s Coloring Book by James Grange is such a book right into the pass. It's got all these fun toys and gizmos and fashion that I remember playing with and wearing back then. Plus, it has TV shows that I remember from that time as well! There are many pages to color and fun retro items that were popular in the 1990s that you can color and design on it as much as you like.
I really love the memories when reading the book, from words and just the reminders of objects I've played with back then. I really think this book would be an awesome use for making and creating the decorative addition to a photo or drawing as well as to color. I figure I might use the book more to do a cool, retro design on a few items, bringing back the art and styles of the 1990s. However, if I do color any of the pages, I'll copy it so I can do each page as often as I like and not have to touch or put any color into the book! I always like doing that with all coloring books.
Finally, I really love the retro and fun look back into the past. It's super cool how many things are mentioned inside and bring me back to when I owned those items.
Especially the Giga pets and Save by the Bell!
Information About The Author:
James Grange enjoys coloring pages because of their simple nature: with a little creativity, anyone can color a masterpiece, regardless of artistic training. James began to illustrate coloring pages as a hobby and, in 2011, he started, a website dedicated to art and pop culture coloring pages for adults.

Book Information:
Paperback: 64 pages
Publisher: Ulysses Press; Csm edition (October 22, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1612432247
ISBN-13: 978-1612432243
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.2 x 9.2 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Ulysses Press- The 1990s Coloring Book All That and a Box of Crayons (Psych! Crayons Not Included.) By James Grange

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers