Thursday, June 23, 2016

Polymer Clay Chinese Style by Han Han and Kitty Lau, Translator

The book, Polymer Clay Chinese Style is a wonderful step by step book to creating polymer clay style art. Each project inside has a photo, step by step guide which makes it easy to follow along with. The photos are of the real object, before and all the way to the final result. The different designs are so awesome and not the typical clay creations you'd normally get in a book, not of Chinese Style.
So, even though I'm new to the use of polymer clay, I always wanted to learn more about creating fun designs and figure to give this book a shot. I am actually very happy wth the results, the styles, and the projects inside. I almost felt nervous that these would be hard to do since I'm new the entire clay creations. However, each pattern or project is easily viewed through the photos and with it a few sentences on how to put it all together and create each item.  
Finally, I really enjoyed the different Chinese styles inside this book. Each is very nice, fancy and could make for some great decorations in a home.  I know I would see myself creating a few for my family members and friends!
Information About The Author:
Han Han (Yu Hui) is a polymer clay making creative instructor, as well as a columnist of a popular polymer clay making the website for the past seven years. She is also a guest instructor for various famous art institutes, where she has been cultivating many polymer clay creators. Her creations are very broad and full of imaginations. Up until 2015, she has published six polymer clay making books.

Book Information:
Hardcover: 132 pages
Publisher: Shanghai Press; Hardcover with Jacket edition (May 3, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 160220022X
ISBN-13: 978-1602200227
Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.6 x 10.2 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Tuttle Publishing- Polymer Clay Chinese Style Unique Home Decorating Projects that Bridge Western Crafts and Oriental Arts by Han Han and Kitty Lau, Translator

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers