Thursday, June 30, 2016

Home Sewn by Cassandra Ellis

I love this book by Cassandra EllisThe book, Home Sewn is all about creations that project you can sew for, of course, the house! It's packed with wonderful natural style designs used to  add to the bed, the lamp shades, for pillows and pretty much the entire house! There are different sections inside this book that explain each part of every room or area you'll be able to find a fabric you can create for the specific item. For example, Resting is part two and it's page 59 with all things for the bedroom like pillows and bed skirts. So with this book you get a nice step by step guide to the entire house, creating with fabrics.
I love how easy it is to find something and use for my own home. Everything inside is neutral, not bright or overpowering. So it could work for all different homes and even if I wanted I can make it with a brighter fabric, depends on what I want my rooms to appear and look like. The directions are easy to follow and simple enough to understand, with the gorgeous illustrated photos nearby. Each project is not too difficult and great for the skilled or beginner. I really love the many different projects inside and it keeps me busy for decorating my new home, which I just finished closing on June 24th. Finally, this is an excellent book and a wonderful source of sewing projects for the home!
Information About The Author:
CASSANDRA ELLIS is a designer and maker of high-end quilts and homewares. She runs a studio in London, where she teaches contemporary craft and interiors workshops. Her stunning designs are stocked by leading retailers, including Liberty of London.

Book Information:
Hardcover: 160 pages
Publisher: Clarkson Potter (June 14, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1101906952
ISBN-13: 978-1101906958
Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.8 x 10.2 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Google+ Followers