Tuesday, May 31, 2016

ZELAF Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Locket

 The ZELAF Surgical Stainless Steel Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace is just gorgeous, with a choice of 18inches to 24 inches in chain length. The locket can either be Lucky as I have or the Sun Flower, the Love Tree, and Life Tree. Each of them, are very beautiful and like the one I have, they all are made of stainless steel and have that little doorway to allow those included felt pads, which hold the beautiful scents and makes the necklace give you a beautiful scent all day long! I think even if you run out, taking a small little cloth and dipping it into any essential oil that you love can be pretty nice.
Back Side
Add the essential oil to the small round pieces and place inside the locket
Front Side
Imagine, lavender for a relaxing scent, vanilla for an even nice aroma as well as orange to get you motivated. However, each scent would be a nice addition to this lovely necklace. It's just something that anyone could gift a loved one and every day you can enjoy a new scent and take it where every you go! I love that if I can add a hint of lemon essential oil to my necklace, I can keep on feeling  motivated to stay awake and keep moving, without getting tired. I don't know, but I really do like this essential oil diffusing necklace idea! Plus, the jewelry is of quality steel and a beautifully detailed design! Therefore, I highly recommend this fabulous necklace or the other choice designs as a wonderful gift and jewelry pieces to buy!
Product Information:
  • Take with me the essentials oils all day! Enjoy the aromatherapy benefits!
  • Both locket and chain are the 316L surgical grade stainless steel (Hypo-Allergenic), highly polished for shine, and durability for years of enjoyment
  • Make awesome gifts! A unique, locket style essential oil necklace so you can now wear your essential oils anywhere. Enjoy the scent of your favorite essential oil without the oil touching your skin
  • locket diameter: 1.2inch; Chain length: 18inch and 24inch for your option
  • All in one Aromatherapy essential oil diffuser necklace on the go to gift you or your loved ones. ZELAF® Friendly Customer Service and Quality Warranty
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers