Wednesday, May 18, 2016

K COOL- Fine Stainless Steel "X" Criss-Cross Fashion Ring

The K COOL Fine Stainless Steel "X" Criss-Cross Fashion Ring is just a perfect one size fits all! It's an adjustable Stainless Steel X Style ring in design. I love that i can easily stretch it on my finger if I gain some water weight or lose some. The design is simple and yet works for any occasion. I love that it's silver in color and is comfortable to wear all day and night. Plus, just the style and design makes for an interesting ppieceto catch others by surprise. Some may even wonder where you got this from. It always seems to bring attention to the people I see daily. Finally, it's a beautiful ring and such a wonderful design!
Adjustable ring, very comfortable and simple a design!
Product Information:
  • Adjustable size
  • Material: 316L Surgical Steel
  • Comes with free special gift packaging
  • Made in China offered by factory direct jewelry price
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers