Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Brain-Building Nutrition by Michael A. Schmidt, Ph.D. and Jeffrey Bland

The book,  Brain-Building Nutrition by  Michael A. Schmidt, Ph.D. and Jeffrey Bland is packed with must-read information for a healthy lifestyle and brain! It covers the most important fats that work to help our bodies and brains feel optimal while explaining also why a low-fat approach in such a bad option. You will also learn as I have in the past that the brain is made of fat and it needs fat to function.
I can honestly agree with the information in this book since many of the results with a low-fat approach have actually happened to me. Being a bipolar individual, I found having a higher fat diet really supports my needs to be energized, feel better inside and out as well as look it! I don't get depressed or feel just miserable or weak. Instead, having fat as mentioned in this book has really changed my life. That is my main reason I loved reading this book. I can so agree with the author and understand the true results that are explained.
I really think this is something many women and men should read! It won't only open your eyes to a realistic lifestyle approach, but even help improve your brain, your body, and your health! Finally, I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in a healthy brain and especially body.
Information About The Author:
In Brain-Building Nutrition, Dr. Schmidt reveals the extraordinary ways in which specific fat's are needed to build a healthy brain, and how dietary fats and oils affect mental, physical, and emotional intelligence. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Book Information:
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Frog Books; 3rd ed. edition (December 19, 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1583941819
ISBN-13: 978-1583941812
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
North Atlantic Books- Brain-Building Nutrition How Dietary Fats and Oils Affect Mental, Physical, and Emotional Intelligence by Michael A. Schmidt, Ph.D. and Jeffrey Bland

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers