Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Woodworker's Techniques Handbook by Paul Forrester

The book, Woodworker's Techniques Handbook by Paul Forrester is a wonderful reference to woodworking and a few great project examples. There are plenty of illustrated photos and helpful steps for using these tools with wood. It has tips on troubleshooting if you ever have any type of problem. There is even information on how to control power tools with accuracy, projects to make for pretty much anyone, 10 essential hand tools explained and even an area that explains what type of wood there is, known as the "Wood Identifier".
I really enjoyed this book, which is a perfect guide for beginners to understand the wood tools and how to use them to create wonderful toys for kids, boxes, bird house, and even furniture. I mean some are simpler than many, but if you start with the easy ones, then work your way up to some difficult projects. Soon, it will be a piece of cake to make anything out of wood, by hand. I always love the feeling of homemade, even if I made it by myself.
So this really is a great book for DIY and those who love working with wood. That is what made me so interested in reading this book. I wanted to learn some new things I can create with wood. I would love to create some furniture or something simple, to start off with.
However inside this book, there are many different things I can create and make. Plus, I'm learning the tools to use and what each one does.
Finally, it's a great guide, a perfect idea book, and has so much useful reference to woodworking. I really enjoy the illustrations as well as the guidance. I would highly recommend this book for a great read on woodworking and tips that can help in the long run!

Information About The Author:

Paul Forrester is a professional woodworker and photographer. He is the author of The Woodworker's Handbook.

Book Information:
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Firefly Books; Reprint edition (February 29, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1770857311
ISBN-13: 978-1770857315
Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Firefly Books- Woodworker's Techniques Handbook: The Essential Illustrated Reference by Paul Forrester

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers