Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Author's Toolkit by Mary Embree

 The book, The Author's Toolkit by Mary Embree is a perfect companion for authors, who are starting out! The book gives you all the must-know information when it comes to writing and publishing a book, without leaving out any important facts or tips. I honestly love the cover, how it's a pencil and screw in one. The cover totally calls out to me, since I am trying to create my own book to publish.
Many times, I've been thinking about writing my first book and this is something that will help get me there! I actually had an idea to write a children's book, with my Chihuahua, Sugar as the star. However, I never knew where to go from writing and illustrating to selling. I guess that was the block for me. I had the plans, the ideas and everything I needed to start creating this book. Except, no idea where to get it made or sold. 
Thankfully this book is packed with everything I need, no wonder it's called The Author's Toolkit. It's perfectly organized inside and easy to follow the step by step guidance. I also adore the different ways to publish and where to get it done. Very much, this book is a great reference and guidance to book creating and getting it published and read to be sold!
The inside you will learn about writing, publishing, copyright fees, ebooks, and a bunch of other wonderful things that every book author needs to know! What really brought me to this out of every book out there, isn't really cause it's up to date, but instead I see a review that stated that this really helped them create their first book. Now that to me, has me sold!
If someone who read this book and got all the details, tips and ways to get their book published and being sold then I know it's the book for me. Therefore, I can only say from reading through this book, is that it has everything that I need and I won't be searching for more online because of any left out details that are needed. It's totally complete and a perfect toolkit!
Information About The Author:
Mary Embree is an author, literary consultant, editor, public speaker, and writers’ workshop leader. She is the founder of the Small Publishers, Artists, and Writers Network (SPAWN) and the California Literary Arts Society (CLAS), which produced the annual Ventura Book Festival. She has worked with hundreds of authors, and is the author of Starting Your Career as a Freelance Editor (Allworth Press, March 2012) and Abused, Confused & Misused Words (Skyhorse Publishing, January 2013). She lives in Port Hueneme, California.

Book Information:
Title: The Author's Toolkit 
Subtitle: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing and Publishing Your Book 
Author: Mary Embree 
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing 
Imprint: Allworth Press 
Published: 13 October 2015 
Format: Paperback 
Pages: 194 
Dimensions: 5.50 x 8.25in. 

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Allworth- The Author's Toolkit A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing and Publishing Your Book by Mary Embree

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers