Monday, April 18, 2016

FOLOTE Handheld Mini USB Rechargeable Fan Portable

The FOLOTE Handheld Mini USB Fan is super cute, has a rechargeable cord that plugs into any USB port and a choice of wind settings. So if I want it on a low setting I just select the on button and then choose the 1 or if I want it cooler and to pick the speed up a bit, I can choose either 2 or 3. It's simple to use, which makes it great for anyone and is portable, with an external USB battery. Plus, it's a perfect pair with any Laptop that includes a USB port. It sits evenly beside the computer and keeps you cool while you're busy typing away.
I think the best part about this fan is that it's quiet and doesn't have any disturbing noise or vibrations from the wind speed. Instead, you stay cool and there is no noise involved, even on setting number 3. The small size is perfect for traveling and since it doesn't take up much space, I can put this in my messenger bag and take it anywhere I want to go and have a fan. Plus, the colors are what makes this perfect for anyone to enjoy. There are 7 different colors and of course, I had to go with green, as it's a color reminds me of mint and just love the choice of green too!. Finally, the fan stands nicely stable on any flat surface, comes in a nice choice of colors, is super quiet and an excellent traveling fan!
Product Information:
  • Mini Portable USB Fans designed with 3 spends wind options, the 4 Vanes provide the strong wind. It is mute and cooler. Using the brush and slotless motor to ensure the high winds and long-life.
  • Built in rechargeable battery which can be charged by Laptop / PC / Computer through Micro USB input.?Battery: 18650 Lithium-ion battery 1500mah
  • Table fans for Traveling, Fishing, Camping, Picnic, BBQ, Household, Outdoor or Indoor Use.
  • Easy to use and lightweight to carry. Come with a bright white LED light on one side for illumination use.
  • The working time about 2-8 hour after charging time about 5 hours. The package will include 1 portable fans, 1 rechargeable battery, and 1 USB cable.
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers