Thursday, April 7, 2016

EasyAcc USB 3.0 Ultraslim Card Reader

The EasyAcc USB Card Reader is a perfectly slim, rectangular memory card reader. It allows me to place all types of memory cards, especially the mini SD cards and regular size into it. I can transfer and share information with my computer while also adding files to a memory card.It's perfect for me and my photos or music files I am downloading and transferring. I don't have to wait for my computer to notice the insert of the USB cord, it picks it up right after I plug it in.
I find it to be super quick and very portable. Plus, the design allows this to be able to sit evenly on any flat surface, while in use and the cord isn't too short for plugging into my computer Not much room used up beside  my computer and it does everything I need it to do! I can use this daily without having any problem. The cards are read perfectly and quickly. I just love the fast connecting with the reader and the computer. No more waiting or unable to read the card. It's fast, convenient for me and works great!

Product Information:
  • 6-in-1 card reader: This anodized aluminum card reader supports SD/TF/CF/MS/M2/XD cards and can read multiple memory cards at the same time, meeting your needs for more storage easily and making your life more convenient (TF/microSD and SD cards cannot be read at the same time, however).
  • Uses the newest top-of-the-line GL card reader controller, an integrated USB 3.0 high speed 8051 microcontroller, and a high-efficiency hardware engine, which allow high-speed memory cards to be used to their full extent.
  • Multiple safety mechanisms, including built-in ones that protect against overcurrent, overvoltage, leakage current, short circuits, and more, as well as CE, FCC, and RoHS approval ensure that data transfers are even safer.
  • Is a plug and play device and supports hot swapping. Also compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1, and no drivers are required for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
  • EasyAcc® provides a 12-month warranty and free lifetime technical support globally.
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
EasyAcc - EasyAcc USB 3.0 Super Fast Transfer Rates Mini Multifunctional Titanium Aluminide Ultraslim Card Reader

Also, check out more wonderful electronic gadgets, gear and new deals from EasyAcc by following the links below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers