Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cats by Charlotte Fraser

The book, Cats by Charlotte Fraser is packed with cute photos of cats and kittens from all over. These cats are close up photographs are some scenes of nature in the background.
It's just so adorable and a perfect book for a cat lover! The different photos of the cats are nicely taken, capturing all the features of the face, the body and what particular shot the author wanted to include.
I really enjoy this book and it's all cat photos, plus the little bit of words that make me smile. You feel relaxed and at ease looking through this book, with the inspirational text and lovely photos. It's just gorgeous and such a wonderful book! I truly love the front cover, the simple backgrounds, and the beautiful imagery. 
Some of the beautiful writing found inside is actually poems which make me interested in the photo and what the poem may be describing. It just works perfectly together. Plus, some is just short quote, type text that just make me want to smile while looking at the photo.
I really think anyone who loves cats will love this book, I know I do!
Information About The Author:
Charlotte Fraser is the author of Cats: A Portrait in Pictures and Words. She lives in the UK.

Book Information:
Hardcover: 160 pages
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (November 18, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1629147729
ISBN-13: 978-1629147727
Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.1 x 0.9 inches

Google+ Followers