Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Tax and Legal Playbook by Mark J. Kohler

The book, The Tax and Legal Playbook by Mark J. Kohler CPA, Attorney is an excellent guide for those who may not know much about taxes when it comes to small and huge businesses. This really does come in handy for my future business plans and many that want to stay ahead of the game. However for me, I really wanted an idea of planning correctly and understanding what may come my way. Since I have no idea about all things taxes, I found this book really did give me the information I was looking for. So no matter the size of the business, this really did help inform me on all things taxes and how to work it out so that I now what responsibilities or requirements may be needed when doing pretty much anything that involves taxes.
Inside the book is many useful topics and many that are normally needed for anyone who works and pays taxes. It has information on deductions and assets as well as preventing audits. I mean it really can be useful to know this stuff before starting a small business or even a large one. However, I find it to be useful for my small business future plans.  

I do feel that many questions that I had got answered and even some things I really had no idea about. I do believe knowing all of the loopholes and benefits you can get are really a good thing to know. Therefore, this book is something that may actually benefit you in the long run, which I find positive and a great way to have a leg up from what there is to come. 
One thing I did find very interesting and was always curious about is investors and silent partners. That is something I was intrigued to learn more about, even if it never happens for awhile. However, the book took the time to put into details everything on that subject and the many types as well as the differences. 

So just to toss out some more wonderful topics covered inside, like deductions, audits, liability protection, lawsuits, credit cards, investors, retirement, 401Ks and much more. Finally, there is a great amount of information that many of us need to know. Therefore, I feel this book is totally complete and a great resource for all buisness owners! 
Information About The Author:
Mark J. Kohler, M.Pr.A., C.P.A., J.D., is a best-selling author; national speaker; radio show host; writer and video personality for; real estate investor; senior partner in the law firm, Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller and Sorensen, and the accounting firm of Kohler and Eyre, CPAs. Mark is a personal and small business tax and legal expert, who helps clients build and protect wealth through wealth management strategies, and business and tax remedies often overlooked in this challenging, ever-changing economic climate. His seminars have helped tens of thousands of individuals and small business owners navigate the maze of legal, regulatory and financial laws to greater success and wealth. He lives in Ladera Ranch, CA.

Book Information:
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Entrepreneur Press (April 28, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 159918561X
ISBN-13: 978-1599185613
Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.7 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Entrepreneur Bookstore - The Tax and Legal Playbook By: Mark J. Kohler

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers