Friday, March 11, 2016

Polymer Clay Jewelry Workshop by Sian Hamilton

The book, Polymer Clay Jewelry Workshop by Sian Hamilton is packed with projects to create. There are fabulous clay jewelry designs found inside. Each with simple steps to follow and use to create your own!  You can make some beautiful earrings, necklaces, bracelets and pretty much anything you'd love to wear. 
I know right away, when I seen this book that my eyes were captured by the front cover . I felt it explained by the visual design, everything I was going to be reading inside. The techniques the tips and the cool use of clay to make all sorts of wonderful pieces is exactly what this book is about. Plus, the bonus of understanding how to make jewelry and the material needed is inside as well.
One project inside I love most is the Floral Art, which can either be for a bracelet, earrings and pretty much anything I like to have it as. However, what I love about this design is that it has these beautiful flowers through out each shaped clay piece. Though, what I makes it even better is that it looks like something other than clay, almost like real beads. Of course, I do like the others inside, but that one stuck out to me the most since I love flowers. 
Now, not only is this book teaching me to make clay pendants, but also how to set up with the right tools. Therefore, if I had no idea in the beginning about jewelry making, this book is going to guide and also help me understand it before I begin. Plus, I always wanted to try making jewelry with clay, but never knew how to begin or how to make a piece look gorgeous and not childish. Until now, I feel well guided and ready to get started!
This book is definitely full of exciting pieces to be made, which I so want to try to make them all! The designs, the ideas, the tips and the step by step guidance really does help me out a lot. Plus, I rather get it right the first time than have to redo it over and over again. Therefore, you will never feel left in the dark with this book, it really covers everything you need to know and do. Finally, if I can find this book to be useful for being a beginner, I feel anyone could take use of this book and create wonderful pieces! 
Information About The Author:
Sian Hamilton has been a designer for over twenty years and has a BA (Hons) in 3D Design. Sian has always loved to sew. Introduced to sewing by her grandmother, who was a seamstress, she started sewing clothes for herself in her teenage years and then progressed to making custom wedding dresses for clients in her early career. These days, sewing is her hobby as she is the editor of Making Jewellery magazine and the author of several books on jewelry making, including Flowers and Cats, available from GMC Publications.

Book Information:
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: GMC Publications (October 20, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1784940453
ISBN-13: 978-1784940454
Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.5 x 0.4 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers