Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Moments in Time Captured Forever by Debra A. Ruby

The book, Moments in Time Captured Forever by Debra A. Ruby is full of helpful tips and beautiful photos for anyone to take while using a camera. It's just packed with so many wonderful details on certain techniques to help create beautiful photos, even if some go against photography rules. However, this book is full of helpful guidance, which is perfect for beginners or even experts. Plus, not for those who use skill, sometimes it can happen that those wrong shots turn out great and even better than you could take with a perfect camera and lighting. That is one thing I learned form this book!
Honestly, I found this to be an enjoy to read, very user-friendly and eye capturing with the wonderful photos inside. It not only help me realize the wonderful things I can do to improve on my photography but how I can take any camera to take a great shot! The author really made me realize how natural a photo can be and easy verse forcing or creating the scene. I guess I always figure I have to set a photo up to get that breath taking one, but really any photo taken naturally and as seen can be brilliant.
You know what I love about this book is that the Debra, the author is taking her experience and sharing it with everyone. She pretty much started like everyone, unsure how to take wonderful photos or what to do to capture great ones. However, this book is about what she learned and what really worked for her, which allowed her to develop her skills. Therefore, I am excited to take what I've learned from this well written book and put it into action! 
Information About The Author:
Debra Ruby graduated from UCLA with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and earned her Masters in Education from Pepperdine University. She is a world traveler, writer, photographer, and teacher. She lives in Orange County, California, with her husband and can be reached at rubypics@aol.com. You can also visit her website: www.DebraRubyPhotography.com.

Book Information:
Paperback: 112 pages
Publisher: Balboa Press (August 14, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1504333705
ISBN-13: 978-1504333702
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Balboa Press- Moments in Time Captured Forever by Debra A. Ruby

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers