Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Learn How to Knit with 50 Squares by Che Lam

The book, Learn How to Knit with 50 Squares by Che Lam  is a great way to take normal square knitted designs and create some FABULOUS creations with them! I absolutely am just beginning to knit, as I crochet so much and love how easy it has gotten. However, knitting is still new to me, but I seem to be getting a normal scarf down with the simple knitting stitches. However, I felt like trying to change it up and do some new and simple creations, which brought me to this book.
Learn How to Knit with 50 Squares is just a perfect way for beginners, like myself to get use to creating simple knitted squares with different types of stitches. There are so many to follow inside this book, which allows each square to have a new and different detailed design. However, after making a few squares, than you can take those and placing them together to create something even more wonderful! 
Now what makes this perfect for a beginner and anyone learning to knit is that everything from inside this book is easy to follow along with and made to help teach you, while you read from beginning to end. It's guidance is super simple to follow along and very easy for anyone to read. The colors and illustrations inside are wonderful when working and reading the projects inside the book. I love each one that you could make, but the one that I so want to try is the Cosmetic Purse. It something I could always use and so can my friends. However, I just love the ideas, the simple and easy illustrated guide through each.
Also before I forget to mention, the book in the beginning teaches you a few things that every knitter must know before beginning. Some of these include how to read a chart, hold the needles, casting on and binding off. Plus so much more! So, you are never going to be left out in the dark when it comes to this book and knitting. I finally like to say that this is just perfect and so easy for first timers to understand and become a Pro to knitting in no time! Therefore, I would highly recommend this book for anyone and especially beginners who want to try some fun creations, which are easy and fun to make.
Information About The Author:
CHE LAM is a knitting designer who joined Drops Design in 2010 as an in-house knitwear designer, and today she is a freelancer who shares her design ideas, inspirations, and free tutorials on her knitting blog, Handy Kitty. With her unique ability to transform simple ideas into fun DIY projects, Che loves to inspire and help others to create with their own hands.

Book Information:
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin (February 16, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1250069955
ISBN-13: 978-1250069955
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.4 x 9.8 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Macmillan- Learn How to Knit with 50 Squares: For Beginners and Up, a Unique Approach to Learning to Knit by Che Lam

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers