Thursday, March 31, 2016

Isabella's Clearly GAIN - Revitalizes Hair Follicles

The product, Isabella's Clearly GAIN is a very natural and fragrant hair thickener. It actually can help the hair start growing again, from all those thin areas on the scalp. The ingredients inside this 2 fl oz bottle are so natural and free from all types of chemicals or strange ingredients. Some of these are oils such as Avacado oil, Olive, Rosehip, and even some more fragrant types of herbs and plant-based ingredients like Rosemary, Oregano, Ginger, Garlic, Clove and even Lavender. Those are just a few, but as you can see it's all natural and 100% vegan ingredients.
Now the product, Clearly GAIN is very simple to use and takes just a few minutes. All you do is after washing the hair, add the Clearly GAIN Hair thickener oil to the thinning areas of the scalp. Massage it into the scalp is what I feel works best for a minute. Then you're done! That is all you need to do and you should notice with continued use, hair growth coming out from where it's been thinning at. Though you can even take the product and use it as a mask before you shower. However it's used, this product will work great no matter the way it's used.
When I tried the product a few times, I did notice a warm feeling after usage, from massaging it into my scalp and the scent of mint. Plus after longer use, I'd notice a complete change in the way my hair starts to grow in certain areas. However, I honestly just love the scent, the simple applying of the GAIN oil since it doesn't leave my hair greasy when using a tiny bit, and the product absorbs fast without leaving a shiny greasy look to my head. I also love that there is nothing bad in this long line of ingredients and the free from things that I don't want in my hair or any hair product, like Sulfates and Phthalates.

Finally, I will continue to use this product and would like to point out that it's so natural and safe, that the entire body could even use it without it causing any type of irritation to the skin.
Excellent product!♥

Product Information:
  • Powerful natural stimulants to promote hair growth and follicle health
  • Easy to apply. Use as a mask of after wash
  • Eliminates dry, rough, and cracked skin. Adds elasticity and softness with a special blend of Essential Oils
  • Proven ingredients including Jojoba, Castor, Clove, e-Oil Vitamin and Stinging Nettle
If you're interested in learning more about this lovely product, please follow the link below:
Webpage Clearly GAIN -

You can also check out the other great products sold by Isabella's Clearly by checking out the links below:
Website -
YouTube -

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers