Wednesday, March 30, 2016

How to Use a Pendulum for Dowsing and Divination by Dr. Ronald L. Bonewitz and Lilian Verner-Bonds

The book, How to Use a Pendulum for Dowsing and Divination by Dr. Ronald L. Bonewitz and Lilian Verner-Bonds is a perfect beginners guide to using and understanding the pendulum.
It's basically a great starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started. There is even a Pendulum and charts to use. 
I must start off by saying, I'm a huge fan of divination, with the use of different methods to find the answers to all sorts of questions. It's just a great way to know what might be on it's way, before it occurs or get a look at what I need to focus on to improve. Thankfully, I found a book that has everything to help me understand pendulums a whole lot better! 
Now, I was drawn into reading this book by the gorgeous set included and the easy book to understand guide of using the pendulum. What I loved best is that this book is complete with the many different ways I can use it to answer some tough questions, find lost objects(something I can always use), career help, water detection(great when you're stuck out doors), and so much other wonderful things. There are so much you can do! That is something I am learning with this book, which I had no idea about. Honestly, I only figure it was good for figuring answers to future questions, but when I can use it to find water or lost objects, well that is like the icing on top of a cake! I'm always losing things or misplacing them and it would be great to discover where they are easily, with a simple use of the pendulum.  So that is what will be taught in this book and just imagine the many other things you could figure out with a pendulum!
So with this lovely kit, I am very pleased and find the book to be perfectly illustrated and easy to follow.  I would highly recommend this to anyone who is just starting out or curious about pendulum.

Information About The Authors:
Ronald L. Bonewitz is a psychologist with a special interest in Eastern mysticism and ancient cultures and beliefs. Originally trained as a pilot and geologist, working on oil and uranium exploration and the mining of gold and gemstones, he is now a well-known teacher and lecturer on personal growth, running regular personal-development courses worldwide.

Lilian Verner-Bonds is a leading healer, personal growth teacher, intuitive psychic, palmist, and color therapist whose work is renowned throughout Europe, America, and Australia, where she runs regular courses and workshops on a variety of topics.

Book Information:
Paperback: 160 pages
Publisher: Weiser Books; Box Pap/Ac edition (January 10, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1578635896
ISBN-13: 978-1578635894
Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 8.5 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the links below:
Red Wheel Weiser- How to Use a Pendulum for Dowsing and Divination by Dr. Ronald L. Bonewitz, Lilian Verner-Bonds 

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers