Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Decluttering Your Home: Tips, Techniques and Trade Secrets by Geralin Thomas

The book, Decluttering Your Home by Geralin Thomas is packed with wonderful tips for organizing and fixing up any house! It really makes it easy for someone to own a spotless and well-organized house. No more searching or piles of clutter left in every room. You get so many rooms covered inside, with great details to where a person should store or place an object in the home. I found the book to be an excellent guide and a wonderful way to get a visual example and idea to where you can start organizing and placing certain items.
I always love to have a plan when it comes to my home. Since, my home at the moment is tight, small and cluttered! Therefore, everything seems to be all over and unorganized, making it difficult to find what I'm searching for. Sometimes, I feel as if I lost something. However, later it will show up in the wrong place, with a few items that don't even match with it. Therefore, when I read into this book, I felt extremely informed with ideas to organized and even reduce the stuff I really don't need in my home. 
The book has everything from the bedroom, kitchen, living room and pretty much everyplace I need to organize inside a home, which will come in handy for me Also, everything from digital files, luggage, and even the calendar. Since I am actually going to be moving and this book will definitely help me start by shredding some good tips for my new home. Making it well organized from what type of clothing, to the shoes I own, with every dish and cup in the right place, and just make everything simpler to reach and find. At least, I will have an exact idea where to look for an object I'm in search of, verse searching 30-2 hours for the item, before giving up.  Plus, it will stay and look so organized and clean.
Bonus planning areas in the back of the book and helpful
tips/lessons to get your life organized, as well as your home.
I can tell you the book did do a great job by organizing it with all the rooms inside a home. Therefore, if you are in search of the bathroom, just go to that section from the contents in front and everything is right there. You pretty much have everything in this book with the use of illustrations, which is a simpler way to show you verse just text to tell you. Also, great tips and hints for certain items stored in the home, such as kitchen food and utensils. I really think this book did a wonderful job explaining and helping me visualize a plan for my new home and even for the house, I'm in right now. It's very easy to read and a great way to make room, organize and have everything in the right place, as well as your days kept in order from clutter.
Excellent book!

Information About The Author:

Geralin Thomas specializes in home and home-office organizing. She's a public speaker and an instructor to professional organizers. For six seasons, she organized America's most cluttered homes on A and E's TV series, Hoarders. Her website receives around 10,000 unique visitors per month.

Book Information:

Publisher: Firefly Books
Author Statement: Geralin Thomas
Audience: Trade
Specs: 400 full color photographs, resources, index
Pages: 176
Trim Size: 7 1/2" X 9 3/4" X 1/2"
Language code 1: eng
Publication Date: 20150924
Copyright Year: 2015

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

Firefly Books- Decluttering Your Home: Tips, Techniques and Trade Secrets by Geralin Thomas

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers