Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Canon EOS Rebel T6s/760D & T6i/750D By David Taylor

The book, Canon EOS Rebel T6s/760D & T6i/750D by David Taylor is a perfect camera manual, which will have you understanding all of the features and functions that it can do! Plus, the book includes a handy travel reference card found in the back, which is like a cheat sheet to help remember exactly what each button does and where to locate it on the camera. Honestly, with the bonus reference card and the information in this book, I just have nothing negative to say! I mean it's just an excellent starter manual out of many I've owned. This is the first one that really is fully illustrated with everything from parts of the camera, functions, accessories and even tips for better photographing and even video recording.
I do want to also point out the size of the book. It's a perfect small size manual, nothing super huge and yet packed with everything that you will need to know to get you started. I think the best thing about this book is the photos and examples used inside. Many books explain a bunch of things through text. However, I'm more of a visual learner and I find I can understand what the book is explaining by have a visual example in front of me. So with the information and the visual, I'm getting a better idea of what is happening than without.
I do have one more thing that I love even more! This is the simple chapters inside. Instead, of the many things that can be taught inside, the book actually broke it down to 8 chapters that focus on only the camera and it's many uses. So if I'm looking for Functions, I just go to chapter 2 page 20 or if I want to learn about Accessories I just need to head to chapter 6 page 200 and there it is, everything about that category in one spot. Therefore, the book is made super simple and easy to find what I need to know or want to learn about inside this book!
Now David actually created a few different Canon manuals for all the different types, which is very impressive and useful for anyone beginning to use their camera. I know for sure that I am easily understanding everything from this manual, than many other books on the market. Plus, it's not super huge and easy for anyone to understand! That is why, beginner or not this book is one I would honestly like to recommend as a great reference for the Canon EOS Rebel T6s and T6i.
Information About The Author:
The Author: David Taylor is an award-winning landscape and travel photographer, born and raised in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear. His work has taken him all over the world, but away from his photographic career David lives on an exposed hill, overlooking the market town of Hexham in Northumberland.

Book Information:
Series: Expanded Guides
Paperback: 248 pages
Publisher: Ammonite Press; Rfc Pap/Cr edition (January 1, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1781452210
ISBN-13: 978-1781452219
Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.6 x 0.7 inchesSeries: Expanded Guides

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
IPG Book- Canon EOS Rebel T6s/760D & T6i/750D By David Taylor
Ammonite Press- Canon EOS Rebel T6s/760D & T6i/750D By David Taylor

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers