AOMG Camera System was meant to be placed outdoors. So no matter the rain or snow, these cameras will be tough enough to last and capture those recordings without becoming destroyed.
AOMG DVR Security System.
- 4 Cameras - Allow you more area's to cover and set up for recording. Also picks up sound quite well too.
- Main Device - Connects to the phone through a QR Code, which allows you to keep watch of each camera in action while you aren't nearby. However, The QR Code wasn't found in the box I received. There may be a missing code. Therefore, connecting to a regular Television monitor is best and possibly contacting the seller.
- However, the phone isn't the only view-able monitor, which you can use. Instead, you can record and watch it on your PC or Tablet too!
- The Cords - Used to set up, connecting the cameras and the system together.
- Screw's - To attach the cameras in place
- Mouse - Connects with the main device and allows you the ability to select and scroll through the options.
The main processor: Industrial-grade NVR 2431 embedded microcontroller controller
The operating system: Embedded LINUX operating system
The image sensor: 1.0 million pixels CMOS
Lens Mount: M12
Video standard: PAL/NTSC
Monitor image quality: 1280*720
The video quality: 720/D1/VGA@ 25fps Optional
Image motion detecting: support
Minimum illumination: 0.1LUX/F2.0
IR Properties: Dual filter day / night: automatic switch, linkage switch
IR Light: 30pcs 5Φ IR LEDS, IR Distance: 30M
Video mode: Manual, dynamic video detection, timing, video recording, alarm video
Recorded on: DVR
The power supply: DC12V 1.5A
Power consumption: 3W
Working temperature: -20℃----＋50℃
Working humidity: 10%－90%
installation: Screw Installation
Video input: 8-ch
Audio input: 4-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1kΩ)
Decoding resolution: 720P /VGA /CIF
HDMI/VGA output: 1-ch, resolution: 1280 × 720 /60Hz, 1024 × 768 /60Hz
Audio output: 1-ch, RCA (Linear, 1kΩ)
Playback resolution: 720P /VGA /CIF
Synchronous playback: 4-ch, 720P
Network interface: 1 RJ-45 10 /100 /1000 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
Serial interface: 1 RS-485 half-duplex interface
USB interface: 2 x USB2.0
Power supply: 12VDC, 47～63Hz, 2A
Power Consumption: 10W
Video Review:If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”