Wednesday, March 16, 2016

202 Outstanding Modern Interior Designs by Marta Serrats

The book,  202 Outstanding Modern Interior Designs by Marta Serrats is packed with so many decorative ideas and modern looks for every room in the house! I love the beautiful designs shared in each photo, it really gives me some ideas and makes me inspired to try to create some new looks in my own home. I find Interior Decorating as another way to create art for the home. This book is one of the most wonderful ways to visualize and get ideas to do just that! It has everything from the bed being placed into a room, the best lighting choices, and even choices for small or large houses since not everyone has that much space to decorate in. That I think is one of the best parts of this book, it works for both small and large homes.
Now, this is an extremely large book, over 600 pages! However, it's packed with visual examples of household items that make the place just pop! I mean the modern designs are outstanding and such a great example book for Interior Decorators to own. It can make anyone inspired to redecorate their homes and create some new looks. I actually wish I lived in that type of house pictured in the book. It's just gorgeous and the way everything is positioned is fabulous!
I am actually soon going to be moving and this book will help me plan out my new rooms and set up my place to look and feel like home. However, I want to make it something inspiring and interesting, but simple. Therefore, when I noticed the modern styles and looks of this book, it got me hooked to read on and find out what I could add or use to give my house that beautiful style. 
In a way, the book actually reminds me of creating art. When I look at each photo and item pictured, I think of taking all different ideas I can add or do to make my room feel and look wonderful. It's like living in a painting, how beautiful some of these ideas really are. Plus, when you read into this book you will learn how to create different looks for all parts of the home, not just the bedroom or living room. It's got so many photos, so many tips and ideas, and such excellent modern designs.
Information About The Author:
Marta Serrats is a journalist and author based in Barcelona, specializing in architecture and design issues. Her books include 1000 Tips by 100 Eco Architects: Guidelines on Sustainable Architecture from the World's Leading Eco-Architecture Firms.

Book Information:
Publisher: Firefly Books
Author Statement: Marta Serrats
Audience: Trade
Specs: 800 color photos, resources
Pages: 600
Trim Size: 7 1/4" X 7 1/4" X 1 5/8"
Language code 1: eng
Publication Date: 20150827
Copyright Year: 2015

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Firefly Books- 202 Outstanding Modern Interior Designs by Marta Serrats

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers