Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Sirian Starseed Tarot Cards by Author Patricia Cori and Illustrator Alysa Bartha

The book and card set, The Sirian Starseed Tarot Cards by Author Patricia Cori and  Illustrator Alysa Bartha is such a great set of cards and book to understanding the meaning of each card. I just couldn't help myself, since I love using tarot wherever I go, daily sometimes.
It's my new way to see my questions answered and get an idea to what will be happening in my future or someone else.
What I do admire about this set is that these include realistic photos on the cards. So I can find no downside with these beautifully designed cards and the book which helps you understand each one of the cards and what the deck is all about! I just love using tarot to help guide me through my questions I need answers on and even help my friends and family members with theirs as well. What I find lovely about these cards are also the size. They are very large compared to some tarot decks, but oddly I like that! In my opinion, they would make a great gift to anyone interested in Tarot. I really can't stop admiring the art on each card, it's very beautiful.
Now, The book isn't huge, but just what you need to understand the cards each of them that are in the set. I would like to mention, if you are starting out and have not too much of an idea about tarot, this might not be so easy to understand. However, it can still be used, you just might need a little help understanding the steps and how to use the tarot deck. Though for some  who are regulars or those who have an idea about tarot and how to use the cards, this will be very useful and helpful as any deck of cards.
I really think the creators of this deck and book has done such a wonderful job and I am so happy with my new deck!
Information About The Author and Illustrator:
Patricia Cori is a world-renowned author, spiritual leader, and international figure in the New Age/New Thought movement. She is well known on the international lecture circuit actively offering courses, seminars, and workshops around the world. Cori hosts Beyond the Matrix: For People Who Dare to Think Outside the Box of Convention, an internet-based radio program that airs Saturdays on She is a frequent guest on noted international radio programs, including Coast to Coast AM (syndicated) with George Noory; the Hillary Raimo Show; The Occult Network; Exopolitics Radio with Alfred Webre. She has also appeared in several full-length documentaries: 2012: We’re Already in It; What on Earth Is Going On? (Art of Life Films); and The Concept, by noted Norwegian film producer Terje Toftenes. 

In 1995 she founded the first new age center in Rome, Italy—Lightworks—where for several years she taught the Tarot as a vehicle for spiritual awakening as well as divination. She was an invited guest teacher of the Tarot to the Human Values Group at the United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organization in Rome and conducted more than one thousand personal Tarot readings over the seven years she directed the center. To learn more, visit her website.

Metaphysical artist Alysa Bartha combines photography and graphics to create multi-layered images that provoke viewers to reach deep into their own subconscious experience of the art’s archetypal meanings. Her extraordinary abilities as a self-taught artist are a blend of her vision, her gift, and her breadth of awareness of the multidimensional reality in which we create our illusions. To learn more, visit her website.

Book Information:
Cards: 174 pages
Publisher: North Atlantic Books; Box Tcr Cr edition (September 25, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1583945369
ISBN-13: 978-1583945360
Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 2 x 6.6 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers