Monday, February 1, 2016

The Quick & Easy Home DIY Manual by Matt Weber

The book, The Quick and Easy Home DIY Manual by Matt Weber is something I really find interesting and very helpful for the home! It has so many tips and ideas to use to repair and fix up the house as well as for a beginner in home DIY, this book can be a handy guide to tools and useful information and visual guidance. I always wanted a way to get into repairing my home after a disaster or just something simple, but unlike my mom who has been in the career of construction, I do need away to learn and understand how to fix my home myself.
So that is what brought me to this book.
Now it may seem like something for people who already knows tools, but nope this is great for those getting started in creating and fixing with tools. I found it to be useful in so many ways!
My favorite parts are the basic toolbox information (helpful to know what I need to use and what I'm using), the helpful way to spot clean, remove wallpaper, and pretty much all the indoor upgrades I can add to my home. Since, I'm into design and would always love to take my home from old to new with a few adjustments. So, this book really helps me to do that and also learn while I transform my house. Plus, not only does this book guide to a great new look for the home, indoors and out, but it also has so much great ideas to make the home safer, cleaner and just about perfect!
I know nothing can be perfect, but to be able to fix and make my home a better place to live in, than that is something I really would like and get with this book. It really has helped me to understand so much more and know what to do for certain problems. Now I can caulk like my mom, Know what to do when something is acting up, and even make my home look gorgeous indoors and out! Therefore, with this extremely helpful book, first one ever read for home and DIY repairs, I honestly think its excellent!

Information About The Author:
Matt Weber has been editor-in-chief of Extreme How-To since 2003. He is an experienced home remodeler who has written hundreds of articles on home improvement and repairs. He lives just north of Birmingham, Alabama, with his wife, young son and another on the way. In his spare time, Weber plays bass guitar in the rock band Skeptic?, and is also owner of Pint Bottle Press, where he authors/publishes works of fiction.
Extreme How-To provides the latest information on tools, techniques and home-improvement technology for the extreme handyman. From residential and remodeling contractors to homeowners and do-it-yourselfers, our readers are serious about tackling a wide range of home-remodeling, landscaping and automotive jobs.To most, this work is not just a hobby but a passion, driving the Extreme How-To team to create a comprehensive resource for today’s do-it-yourselfer. Extreme How-To magazine sets itself apart from other home-improvement publications not only with dynamic graphic design, but also with an editorial focus that challenges its readers with professional-grade projects.

Book Information:
Series: Extreme How-to
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Weldon Owen (January 5, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1616289562
ISBN-13: 978-1616289560
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.7 x 9.5 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers