Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Complete Portrait Manual by The Editors of Popular Photography Magazine

The book,  The Complete Portrait Manual (Popular Photography) by The Editors of Popular Photography is an excellent guide for beginners and those interested in Photography. The inside is very organized from beginning to understand your DSLR to taking a great photo in the area, time of day, object, person or even the amount of people you're trying to capture. The information is very helpful and in easy to follow order, so you won't get lost or will not be able to find the specific information you're searching for inside. 
I feel that this book is a perfect guide to anyone starting out with a DSLR Camera and wanting to take any type of photo possible! Also if your just interested in improving on your photos and just a lover of  Photography, well this book will give you everything you need to know and understand without being confused and unable to figure out what the book is talking about. 
That's exactly what brought me interested into this book, It's totally easy to follow and explains it all! I mean everything, from the many different things a DSLR Camera can do, what you need to know when taking photos of people, objects, outdoors, indoors, crowds, and pretty much anything that you can see. Plus, the accessories and how to even set the person to pose for a great shot. I really have to say that for a camera book this one covers it all, from camera to the object your taking a picture of. In my opinion, you're not just a book with lovely photos, but a real teacher that will guide you with simple to follow procedures to get you that wonderful shot!
Finally, I feel very comfortable with my camera, ever since I opened the book and took a look at all the information and things I always wanted to know about. I think from this point, my photos will improve and I'll be a step up from my family when taking photos outside or indoors. 

Information About The Author:
Combining stunning images, expert advice, and rigorous product testing and analysis, Popular Photography gives photographers at every level of experience all the tools, techniques and inspiration they need to make great pictures. It shares both unmatched authority and you-can-do-it enthusiasm with its audience in print and digital editions, social media and mobile apps, 

Book Information:
Series: Popular Photography Books
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: Weldon Owen (January 12, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 161628952X
ISBN-13: 978-1616289522
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.6 x 9.5 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers