Monday, February 8, 2016

The Art and Science of Hand Reading by Dorian Bergen & Ellen Goldberg

The book, The Art and Science of Hand Reading by Dorian Bergen & Ellen Goldberg is just a wonderful book! I always wanted to learn about reading the hands, but had never found the book that explains everything like this book does. It is full of details from the hand, the different things it can reveal and even shaping and so much other stuff. I mean most books you get are small guides, but this book is so big and full of detail explanations to so many questions about understanding how to read a hand.
The book will teach you how to interpret every feature of the hand, not just lines. You'll understand so much about career choices, strengths, weakness, specific events and so much more! I really can't wait to understand this more and use it on everyone I know. It is even cool to take a look into my palm and read all about my life and what I should expect! 
So yes, this is definitely a book I am glad to have gotten and now have all the answers and guidance I need to know about palm reading and the many different ways to read the parts of hand. It's huge, but full of detailed info that I never found in one book, but just in many others. Also, one thing that is never normally told is that it's not just the lines that influence the path of a person but the shape, fingers and even the skin. So much I never knew is inside this book and I am very impressed!
Finally, I love the photos, the information and the guidance that I get on every page. I highly recommend this if you're interested in reading and understanding the hand and want to learn about the path that may be in the near future. Also, it's always fun to see what others may have in their journey ahead as well!

Information About The Author:
Ellen Goldberg is an internationally known teacher of Tarot and palmistry. She is the founder and director of the School of Oracles and has been on the faculty of the New York Open Center since 1986. She is also a psychotherapist and has maintained a private therapy practice in New York for more than 30 years. Dorian Bergen is the co-owner of ACA Galleries in New York City. A student and practitioner of palmistry for over 25 years, she has a special interest in documenting how children’s hands change over time. Both authors live in New York City.

Book Information:
Pages : 544
Book Size : 8.00 x 10.00
ISBN-13 : 9781620551080
Imprint : Destiny Books
Release Date : February 01, 2016
Format : Hardcover Book
Illustrations : 610 b&w photographs

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers