Saturday, February 20, 2016

The 5-Minute Facial Workout by Catherine Pez

The book, The 5-Minute Facial Workout by Catherine Pez is the best guide to a healthy and beautiful face, fast! It's a guided book with illustrations and written text to correctly performing different workouts that will make your face as it use to be. Just imagine, a natural way to reduce wrinkles, improve the skins elastic ability, strengthing the facial muscles and so much more! 
In my opinion, this is the perfect book to transform the face naturally and look younger, raise cheekbones, create a stronger jowl and improve the skins elasticity, so that it snaps back like it use too! I know aging isn't always fun, a lot of changes happen with the skin and your appearances change as well. So we work out, we eat better and yet that does help improve things. However, like many I forget to think about the face. Since, we always can enjoy keeping our bodies looking great, but why not naturally improve our face with simple workouts. That is what brought me to this book.
It really does help and improve the skin, and each work out is super easy to follow along and do! The illustrations help guide me to each facial movement and with the explanation to the improvement these work outs will help fix. So anyone, old or young can actually do these work outs. They are simple, very effective and can be done anyplace or any time you have a chance to do them. Inside the book, there are 30 workouts that you can choose from, each with illustration and some text to guide you through each step. Some are super simple to do often! 

I feel I found a few that I really like to do often and find myself even while waiting for the doctor or traveling in the car as the passenger, trying these great work outs. They give me a boost of self-esteem and I just feel great afterwards! Therefore, I feel this is an excellent book and very wonderful guide to use for a naturally youthful face! ♥
Information About The Author:
Catherine Pez has taught her facial gymnastics method for several years. She gives regular conferences and workshops, as well as thalassotherapy sessions.

Book Information:
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Robert Rose (February 13, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0778804712
ISBN-13: 978-0778804710
Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 10 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Robert Rose: The 5-Minute Facial Workout by Catherine Pez

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers