Thursday, February 18, 2016

Start Your Own Blogging Business, 3rd Edition by Entrepreneur Press and Jason R. Rich

The book, Start Your Own Blogging Business by Entrepreneur Press and Jason R. Rich is very well written, organized and super helpful! The job of a blogger is a bunch of so many of things, relating to personal interests and a bunch of other things. So it really comes down to what the creator of the blog wants to make it to be. However, it can be a bit tricky with so many options.
Well this book is a great way to help on deciding what to do with your blog and how to get it to grow. Also, you will even learn how to make some cash! 
Honestly, I only knew of a few ways to use my blog to gain income, but sometimes it can take too long or not show much progress at all. Basically, I didn't know how to go it the right way or exactly what I'm doing. Therefore, I'm so glad to have found this book! 
I really want to point out that the Entrepreneur Press, supplies so many business books. So for me to be a blogger I felt intrigued to build a better income flow, learn the real way to catch and influence the media with my reviews and shout outs on social media. I think The Entrepreneur Press and Jason R. Rich did a wonderful job explaining the many ways to begin, what platform to choose, the content to focus the blog on, hiring extra help if needed, promoting the blog, and much more! It really breaks it down from beginning to end and provides you with the information you must know and need to know to begin blogging.  

In my opinion, the book has only been very helpful! It directs me through all the must know information about blogging the sites and places to share the content with as well as how to get donations or even build cash by advertisement. Therefore, I'm very pleased with this book!
Finally, I want to say is that many may work on a blog and think they have it all down, but sometimes you may leave a few things out or might not increase in viewers or not know how to advertise the product your selling, so that it sells. I know from my point of view, I thought I knew everything after so long of blogging. However, it's not the truth, some things I still are figuring out and finding new things out monthly. However, if I had this before I began, I'd probably be a bit richer and smarter. Therefore, I feel that this book makes blogging a whole lot easier and sets me off to performing even better than before!
Information About The Author:
Entrepreneur Media, Inc. is the premier content provider for and about entrepreneurs. Their products engage and inspire with advice, solutions, and resources that fuel the bold and independent way entrepreneurs think. Entrepreneur Press is a leading small-business trade publisher, providing aspiring, emerging, and growing entrepreneurs with actionable solutions to every business challenge, ultimately, leading them from business ideas to business success. They're based in Irvine, CA. Jason R. Rich lives in Foxboro, MA.

Book Information:
Series: StartUp Series
Paperback: 226 pages
Publisher: Entrepreneur Press; Third Edition edition (January 28, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1599185210
ISBN-13: 978-1599185217
Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 7 x 9 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Entrepreneur Press - Start Your Own Blogging Business, 3rd Edition by Entrepreneur Press and Jason R. Rich

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers