Monday, February 22, 2016

St. Ives Lotion and Body Scrub VoxBox Delivery

I really love this product that arrived! The St. Ives Lotion and Body Scrub is perfect to exfoliate the skin and leave your legs, arms and the entire body feeling clean and smooth! The scent is so strong, without even pumping it, I could smell it through the box once it arrived. The bottles come in a nice 21oz of lotion and 9oz for the scrub.
My favorite is to use the scrub on my feet, really makes them smell nice and leaves them soft and clean! Also, the ingredients including Oatmeal in both and Shea Butter in the lotion, leaves my skin hydrated all day. I really don't need to apply anymore lotion and my skin doesn't feel in anyway irritated by the oatmeal.
I am so loving these two products! They smell great and make my skin feel great too!

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers