Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Quilt Patterns by Barbara Meininger

The book, Quilt Patterns by Barbara Meininger is simple to follow and has great amount of patterns inside! I love the nice cover, very eye catching and it's not a huge book, but yet
one that is filled with some great designs for quilting. I am just beginning to get into quilting and wanted to see an example of what the patterns may be or where to start. This book is a great way to see what I'm getting myself into.
 I know I would love a homemade quilt to cherish every single day! Therefore, this book has some wonderful patterns for anyone who knows how to quilt and wants to be influenced with some new designs. ☺
The author I believe did a wonderful job with the organizing and set up of this book! It's very well done and such a wonderful quilting book of patterns! Plus, I do want to mention that for not even understanding or yet been working with or starting to make quilts, this is a great way to see how they make patterns with squares and triangles. It helps to know what I might be looking into and trying soon.
Book Information:
Paperback: 28 pages
Publisher: Abbott Press (April 25, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1458214656
ISBN-13: 978-1458214652
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers