Thursday, February 18, 2016

Lessons in Arranging Blooms, Branches, Fruits, and Foraged Materials by Ariella Chezar with Julie Michaels

The book, Lessons in Arranging Blooms, Branches, Fruits, and Foraged Materials by Ariella Chezar with Julie Michaels is filled with wonderful images of different flowers placed together, which could inspire some great gifting ideas. You'll be surprised with how many combinations are inside this book to make. Let me say, it's just stunning! Even if one isn't really into creating bouquet's or other decorative floral designs like wreathes, you actually can still use this as a nice photo book for inspiration. It can sort of act as a great coffee table book, something to look at, to bring joy or happiness to you. I however, find it to be an excellent book to use to create some wonderful gifts of flowers. Even to use this book to help me draw and create new designs with the different designed flower images inside. However, the main purpose of it is to get some great arrangements for all types of special occasions or even to living up any home.
In my opinion, the authors did an excellent job with this book. The cover is just outstanding and inside is breath taking! I absolutely feel inspired to try to put together some beautiful smelling flowers, which than I can either use to freshen up my home or get ready to gift my family and friends. The best part is that the words of guidance inside is super easy to follow along with and understand. Of course, the visual images of real flowers being put together is extremely helpful too!  
You really don't need to be a florist, gardener, or someone who is use to floral arrangements and putting bouquets or wreathes or any special flower project together. Instead, even a newbie can create some wonderful combinations with this workshop. That is what really makes owning this book perfect for me or anyone who is interested. Honestly, I have never placed any type of flower together with others, yet always had wanted too. On the other hand, my mom and her garden of flowers, well lets say she always had an eye to place and combine different ones in a vase and it always came out great! That really made me want to start and when I seen this book with the visual guidance, ideas, tips and flowers to work with I feel that I would be able to make some lovely gifts to be proud of! Plus, flowers are just gorgeous, from the beautiful colors, smells and design they just give you a joyful feeling inside and out.
Therefore, I really enjoyed using this book for inspiration, getting the simple step by step help and ideas on how to go forth and prepare some flowers for all types of in home projects.
So I'm very pleased with the book, it does come in handy and is very well organized and written.
Information About The Authors:
ARIELLA CHEZAR is the author of Flowers for the Table and a master floral designer whose work has graced the covers and pages of Martha Stewart Living, O Magazine, Smitten, Sunset, Garden Design, Better Homes and Gardens, Domino, Real Simple, Sweet Paul, and many more. She is a teacher at FlowerSchool New York and has designed flower arrangements for the White House. Read more about her work at

JULIE MICHAELS is a former editor for the Boston Globe and has written for the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, and numerous magazines.

Book Information:
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: Ten Speed Press (March 1, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1607747650
ISBN-13: 978-1607747659
Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1 x 9.8 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Google+ Followers