Thursday, February 25, 2016

How to Study by Ron Fry

The book, How to Study, by Ron Fry is an excellent guide for kids and even adults going back to school. It actually has so many ideas and ways to understand what you're actually reading or working on. I wish I had this when I was younger, but still I can use it for the many new online and offline courses I will be taking. However, I feel this book is just packed with great ways to remember and understand what is being taught or read. I found it useful to figure out what the main reason and purpose of the story or information I'm reading and what important facts I should remember and note down. So even for a work project, this book really can help me read better and understand what is important or needed to be noted, than before.
Now, what I noticed when I first seen this book was the title. It actually had caught my attention by the title, How to Study is the easier way to remember and comprehend what is being taught inside this book. Since,  I'm always forgetting or lost when it comes to studying. My habit was to just read it over and over, which does get boring and tiring. Sometimes, I end up still unsure what I'm being taught and just doing it to remember not actually letting any of the information to sink in. However, when I began reading into this book, I learned some new ideas and tips to maximize my memory, to understand what I'm reading and pull out all the important information from each chapter or section. I even figured out how to write a better paper and still do this all in a certain amount of time, when I need it done fast!
Now, within this book is a list of different chapters covering steps to get you off to a successful start! Some of the information taught inside are ways to build new study habits, managing time, doing so much better in class, being research ready and so much more. Lets just say, this book is great for all classes you would go through during school and even work with projects on. It has all the information to give you a shortcut to a better way to understand everything in front of you and not forget.
Honestly,  I think the info in this book is really helpful for me since many techniques are easier than others and sometimes it's hard to figure out what to try or if you have no idea how to go ahead and begin learning from the work you have in front of you, well this book makes it super simple to focus on what you should try to make learning so much easier.

There is one part in the book  that really became super helpful for me. The chapter was called Ready Your Research, which gave me some great ideas to track down the info I need, sort it out and find my conclusion and organize it all together so that I can actually write or even if I have to speak out loud a clear explanation of what is going on in the book or whatever I might be researching and working on. There are so many times, I would take so much time trying to succeed and even if I do well it would cost me so much time and be so frustrating. However, the skills I learned from this book to improve in any work or class I take now and in the near future, it really has helped and made learning so much easier on me. Therefore, with the help of this book, which is packed with the tools to help achieve a better learning habit, I feel prepared to take on any project heading my way! Also, I would recommend this for anyone going back to school, needing to help their children understand what they are learning and creating some easier habits to soak in the information in front of them. 
Information About The Author:
Ron Fry is a nationally known proponent for the improvement of public education and an advocate for parents and students, playing an active role in strengthening personal education programs. In addition to being the author of the best-selling How to Study series, which has sold more than 3,000,000 copies to date, Fry has written more than 30 other books in the areas of education and careers. He is the founder and president of Career Press, an internationally known independent publisher of trade nonfiction books.

Book Information:
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Career Press; 8 edition (January 25, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1632650339
ISBN-13: 978-1632650337
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.2 x 0.4 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Career Press - How to Study, 25th Anniversary Edition 8th Edition by Ron Fry

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers