Monday, February 1, 2016

Handmade Bags In Natural Fabrics by Emiko Takahashi

The book, Handmade Bags In Natural Fabrics by Emiko Takahashi and Soo Leeyong is such a great set of projects for some lovely hand bags and simple gift ideas! I love the detailed information and step by step guidance that each project provides. For someone who isn't really a pro sewer, but getting their bearings into this type of crafting, than this is just a perfect book to practice with and even learn and create some wonderful bags with. Also, to mention it's meant to be sewed by hand, but you can use a machine to complete these bags if needed, which I do plan to use for most.
Already, I can tell just by the cover and the inner contents and illustrations of these projects and the final results, just how beautiful they really are and I so wanted to make each and every one! So my plans are to finally dust off my sewing machine and get practicing with it as well as sewing by hand to create some of these fashionable bags. Plus, with the easy to follow patterns and step by step guidance through each bag, inside this book makes it a bit easier to understand when I'm ready to begin.
The bags are using natural fibers such as cotton and all have a unique and interesting style that makes them something special and different than everyone would find. Some of the bags in the book remind me of those Eco friendly bags you use to shop with or for a healthy change then using leathers or animal type furs to make a bag. Instead, it's bags that you can make for everyday, fashion designed, fancy and pretty much any type. Plus, they are so natural and beautiful looking, that many will probably be inspired by this new style bag you carry.
So in away, I'm more of a free spirited person. I rather go Green, be Eco-Conscious, Up-cycle, Recycle and pretty much not waste, when I don't have too. So to be able to use this book to create some Eco friendly and useful, stylish bags for others or myself, and that they are all easy to understand with great visuals, than I know this is a book for me. Therefore, I would highly recommend this book and already plan to try some of these out myself!
Information About The Author:
Emiko Takahashi is a graduate of the Bunka School of Fashion. Her fabric collection Emiko Takahashi Fabric Harmony is popular in Japan for its soft colors and elegant prints.

Book Information:
Paperback: 80 pages
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing; Paperback with Flaps edition (November 25, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 4805313161
ISBN-13: 978-4805313169
Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 10 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Handmade Bags In Natural Fabrics

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers