Monday, February 8, 2016

Fit Dog by Arden Moore & Lori Huston

The book, Fit Dog by Arden Moore and Lori Huston is a wonderful manual/guide to understanding and caring for your dog or dogs. Right away, I have to say it's great to have something that explains everything I need to know about my dog and how to care for her every needs. Well actually, it's even better since I do have two dogs and they both can be a bit tricky to deal with, as one is a rescue and has a tendency to be a sweet heart or a monster in seconds. I know that at times I have trouble figuring out which she is going to be, when I get near her. However, I am glad that this book actually explains the different ways to know my dog's moods, barks, and how she communicates.
Plus, the book is also packed with food and nutrition, obedience training(always good to know), tricks to teach, travel preparations, and even caring for the pet when it's hurt. These are a few things I really could use, as my dogs are always out doors and enjoy running around. One of my dogs, which I should mention are chihuahua's and they are very small. The one has a hurt leg, since she was a pup. So it can be tough for her to use it often, but she does enjoy running around and chasing the other one. So to be able to care for my dogs when they get hurt, tell what may be the problem, or notify the vet when warning flags are signaled. That right there can be a great thing to know and cause this book has all the details and information I could use to be ready for those signs and understand my dog.
I already passed my course on Grooming Pets, so to have a little information in the book for those who don't know how to can be a great thing too. Some don't know the correct way to make sure they cleaned their dogs perfectly. I might be one of those in the past that forget the ears inside and the fur on the feet should be taken care of too. So yes this book is a great way to understand and learn about certain things that you might have never knew or wanted to know about, when caring for a dog. Also, if your a new parent to a dog than it's also great to have to help get you started for the years to come!
Information About The Author:
Arden Moore -- The Pawsitive Coach™ -- happily wears many "collars" in the pet world: radio show host, author, professional speaker, editor, media consultant and master pet first-aid instructor. Her mission: bringing out the best in pets and their people. Each week, one million tune into her Oh Behave Show on Pet Life Radio. The founder of Four Legged Life and creator of National Dog Party Day, Arden shares her home with two dogs, two cats and an overworked vacuum cleaner. Learn more at

Book Information:
Publisher: Firefly Books
Author Statement: Arden Moore ; Foreword by Dr. Lori Huston
Audience: Trade
Specs: full color photographs throughout, further reading, index
Pages: 192
Trim Size: 6 3/4" X 9" X 1/2"
Language code 1: English
Publication Date: 20150115
Copyright Year: 2015

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Firefly - Fit Dog: Tips and Tricks to Give Your Pet a Longer, Healthier, Happier Life

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers