Monday, February 8, 2016

Fit Cat by Arden Moore & Lori Huston

The book, Fit Cat by Arden Moore and Lori Huston is packed with information I could use for my cat, which loves to travel outdoors. It use to be that I would be scared to let my cat travel outdoors, since I don't know what will happen or the danger my cat might get into. Actually, before I moved my cat use to go outdoors and get into fights with other cats. She would come back with sores on her ears, which already scared me. Now I'm use to her behavior and after awhile I broke away from being the nervous mother to allowing her to roam outdoors again. Of course, we moved to a safer place with less reasons for her to get into a fight or not make friends. Plus, she stays near my home all the time, never to venture too far away.
So to get to the book, which really is a helpful guidance to understanding my cat and her needs. I really have to say that there isn't anything better than knowing what to be on the look out for, if it's for the pain or sores on my cat or the signs in her meows. I never knew what my cat wanted, except for the normal pet and feed me. However, this book explains the warning signs and all sorts of information on how to take care of your cat or cats, how to teach it tricks, feed it properly, make sure it's groomed well and so much more! It's the cat manual that has everything about owning a cat inside.
I absolutely love it! There is more information that I can access in this small book than in many large books on cats. Plus, the different types of cats inside and even how to budget and travel with the cat, which can always be a bit tricky since cats don't really enjoy the car. This really is nicely designed, easy to read and so well organized. I can use this for any new or even just the cat I have, since it is a guide from all stages of my cat's life. So I would highly recommend this for any new mommies or those interested in understanding and caring for their cat even more!
Information About The Author:
Arden Moore -- The Pawsitive Coach™ -- happily wears many "collars" in the pet world: radio show host, author, professional speaker, editor, media consultant and master pet first-aid instructor. Her mission: bringing out the best in pets and their people. Each week, one million tune into her Oh Behave Show on Pet Life Radio. The founder of Four Legged Life and creator of National Dog Party Day, Arden shares her home with two dogs, two cats and an overworked vacuum cleaner. Learn more at

Book Information:
Publisher: Firefly Books
Author Statement: Arden Moore ; Foreword by Dr. Lori Huston
Audience: Trade
Specs: full color throughout, further reading, index
Pages: 192
Trim Size: 6 3/4" X 9" X 1/2"
Language code 1: English
Publication Date: 20150115
Copyright Year: 2015

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Firefly - Fit Cat: Tips and Tricks to Give Your Pet a Longer, Healthier, Happier Life by Arden Moore & Lori Huston

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers