Tuesday, February 9, 2016

ArtCards: Accessorize Author: Jenny Broom Illustrator: Hennie Haworth

The book, Accessorize by Author Jenny Broom and Illustrator Hennie Haworth is another book that I admire, since I have love'd their book Fashion. It is just a lovely illustrated book and very useful for those interested in becoming a Fashion Designer or just want inspiration for new clothing style ideas. For me, that is just what this book give me, inspiration! I can create and make some fun designed items for my dolls, which I've been trying to create fashion accessories and this book has given me some fabulous ones to use. Plus, for kids they can enjoy using the stickers to dress up the characters inside the book.
I do love the beautiful photos and many stickers inside, but the decorative ideas and use for different creative looks are very useful for creating and developing my own ideas. It gives me the influence I need to combine my own looks in any type of art, even learning to just draw. However, this can be just a great book for the little girls in your life or even teenagers, they always love to pair their own clothing and it's so eye catching with the colors and the use of stickers! 
Inside, there are so many different hats, bags, sunglasses and so much more! So for a child's book this is packed with so many styles and lovely accessories you can use to decorate or make use of in any way possible. I definitely can only see this to be a wonderful way to influence creativity and just for love to enjoy this gorgeous book! Therefore, I highly recommend this for any young inspiring Fashion Designer or anyone who enjoys fashion.
Information About The Author:
Jenny Broom studied at the Slade and now writes, edits, and illustrates fiction and non- fiction for children of all ages. She lives in London.

Hennie Haworth lives and works in London. She graduated from Brighton University in 2004 and has been working for various clients since, including Templar Publishing, Sony Ericsson, The Guardian, Marc Jacobs, and Dorling Kindersley.

Book Information:
Age Range: 6 - 9 years
Grade Level: 1 - 4
Paperback: 72 pages
Publisher: Big Picture Press; Act Csm No edition (October 3, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0763668923
ISBN-13: 978-0763668921
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.4 x 11.2 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers