Saturday, February 20, 2016

Amiclubwear Navy Floral Halter Sexy Two Piece Swimsuit Review

I am in love with this swimsuit from Navy Floral Halter Sexy Two Piece Swimsuit Amiclubwear! I never owned or even seen one with a cute little skirt type bottom, which actually I feel comfortable walking around in than a regular one piece or two piece bottom style swimsuit. The colors are wonderful with the navy and decorative pink flowers. I love the cute adorable bow and lace detailed on the two pieces. It really fits perfectly, true to size!
The look is something that caught my attention, it's different and not my typical find. However, I knew I had to have it, once I seen it! The top fits around perfectly with a tie on top and securing back that holds it in place, so no accidents can occur.The bottoms easily pull on like a normal bottom and fits perfectly around the hips. Nothing is tight or loose, everything looks and fits great and I'm just LOVING this swimsuit!
Plus, it's cheap, inexpensive and should I mention affordable! Like all of Amiclubwear items, which is why I love browsing the shop. There is nothing expensive and the quality is outstanding! I have so much love for the store and now I got a swim suit for this summer, which rocks! So finding what I need and want, in a sexy and lovely looking style I know where to go. Nothing is better when I can get a great quality product, like the Navy Floral Halter Sexy Two Piece Swimsuit and at a great deal!
Loving it!

You can find this product at the link below:

If you're interested to learn more about Amiclubwear, please follow the link below:
Google +:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers