Thursday, February 25, 2016

101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions by Ron Fry

The book, 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions by Ron Fry is packed with questions and tips to help you get through difficult and tricky questions while on an interview.
This book will inform you the right way to go into the interview, how to get the person asking the questions to feel you are a perfect fit for this job. Also, helpful ideas on what to leave out of the conversation while going through the interview. Oddly, I never thought about the wrong information when it comes to an interview. Plus, being honest is something I'm always doing. However, after reading this book, I feel well informed for a job interview and need to know what to look for or talk about.
For me, when I went through an interview I would be one of those people who goes into the room and start explaining in honesty my entire story, which I always thought was something any interviewer of a company would love to know. However, I was totally wrong! Since I read this book, I learned that it's ok to be honest, but some things don't need to be mentioned. If you want a position for a certain job that isn't anything you've done in the past. You shouldn't put on skills that don't prove to show you have any reason to take the job. 
There is one part I really did like and found so helpful in this book, This part was how to read the face or body of the interviewer. So by using a non-verbal approach, I can tell ahead the outlook of how my interview is going. Some of these listed inside the book I had no idea and might of seen a few in the past, which I never realized could have been telling me the results right away. Some of these are those fast smiles at the wrong time or even a clenched jaw. Another, problem could be if the person had a problem occur earlier and it might get in the way of the interview, causing it to be a bit distracting to focus on you. However, this book really informed me so much more about what to expect and keep an eye on or how to respond when taking an interview. At least, I won't feel so nervous or scared and have an idea on how to respond to each question, no matter no matter the job.
Information About The Author:
Ron Fry is a nationally known proponent for the improvement of public education and an advocate for parents and students, playing an active role in strengthening personal education programs. In addition to being the author of the best-selling How to Study series, which has sold more than 3,000,000 copies to date, Fry has written more than 30 other books in the areas of education and careers. He is the founder and president of Career Press, an internationally known independent publisher of trade nonfiction books.

Book Information:
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: Career Press; 7 edition (February 22, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1632650347
ISBN-13: 978-1632650344
Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.4 x 8.2 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Career Press- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions, 25th Anniversary Edition by Ron Fry

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers