Friday, January 8, 2016

The Great Pendulum Book by Petra Sonnenberg

The book, The Great Pendulum Book by Petra Sonnenberg is just a perfect guidance to the pendulum and my first ever! I was super excited to have a complete book that explains everything I need to know in one place. I don't see myself in need of another book than this one right here. It has everything from getting to know the Pendulum, preparing to work with one, practicing, and even charts to use with the Pendulum.
I have to say that this is just a great book that covers everything and all my questions can be answered by reading right in this book. The best part is that these charts are included in the book, which I can work with. I love the different ones, I can use to get guidance and find out answers too.
My favorites are finding out the answer to my personal characteristics, health, and remedies, which it seems to really understand me and gives me the correct reading every time! The Pendulum is super cool and such a wonderful item to use. I really must say it's just a great book to have, since everything is included from charts and learning the entire use of the Pendulum.
I would highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to begin using a Pendulum and learn more about it. Since this book isn't just for the expert, it's made simple for beginners and those with curious to check out and learn right away. Finally, it's very simple to follow and one of the best Pendulum book I found!

Information About The Author:
Petra Sonnenberg is the author of several books on spiritual subjects.

Book Information:
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Sterling Ethos; New edition edition (October 6, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1454917172
ISBN-13: 978-1454917175
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.4 x 1 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers