Friday, January 8, 2016

The Book of Grimoires The Secret Grammar of Magic By Claude Lecouteux

The book, The Book of Grimoires by Claude Lecouteux is a great reference book and helpful guide to all things magical. It really explains things that you would put inside your personal Grimoire and just how to understand what a Grimoire really is. However, It's great use of information explaining how and what you would find in a Grimoire and how it's actually a grammar book for the magical people that use them. It maybe a bit difficult to understand  for those that don't know or just starting out and need a guide to help you understand how to create one. 
Inside the Book of Grimoires, there is a bunch of wonderful examples and ideas as well as real use full names, magical alphabets, spells and even images that could be included in your very own book. However, what really made me inspired to own this book is that I wanted to learn more about a Grimoire and get some true information from someone that knows all about it! So I am very pleased with the information and realistic use of spells and true images that were used. So it's nothing made up or fake and that is the one reason I wanted to get this book. 
So did this help me, yes it did! I really was excited to know so much more than what I though I knew. The book has so much packed inside, for such a small book. It's not like a dictionary, but covers plenty of different topics that I needed to know more about. It covers guides on magic, the rituals, magic alphabets and instructions to amulets and talismans, plus much more! 
So I indeed had learn a few more things, than I couldn't find out on the internet. Also owning this guide gives me something to use when I need to remind myself something or if I ever forgot how something works or should include in my Grimoire, I can look inside this book.  Therefore, this is just an excellent reference and I enjoy the information and realistic illustrations inside.
Information About The Author:
Claude Lecouteux is a former professor of medieval literature and civilization at the Sorbonne. He is the author of numerous books on medieval and pagan beliefs and magic, including A Lapidary of Sacred Stones, The Return of the Dead, The Secret History of Vampires, and Phantom Armies of the Night. He lives in Paris.

Book Information:
Pages : 272
Book Size : 6.00 x 9.00
ISBN-13 : 9781620551875
Imprint : Inner Traditions
Release Date : December 01, 2013
Format : Paperback Book
Illustrations : 45 b&w illustrations

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers