Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Super Cute Crochet For Little Feet by Vita Apala

The book, Super Cute Crochet For Little Feet by Vita Apala is just super adorable!
The projects inside are designed to fit a babies foot and each one is so precious and lovely looking! I know right from the cover of this book, my eyes were drawn in and I just had to have it! 
Since, I'm a huge fan of crocheting and the wonderful creations you can make for kids is something that catches my attention. I can now create gifts for those having babies, for friends who have young kids and best of all these fit dolls too. So what really inspired me with this book, is the lovely shoes that are inside and there is many to choose and make. Each of the shoes that you can create inside are designed differently with details that just add such dazzle. I love how easy each pattern is to follow and how well it's written. Sometimes, I can get lost with patterns found online, but this one was so easy to understand and I'm hooked on crocheting each and every one!
The book has illustrated images, plenty of step by step guidance and tips and even 30 different shoes, booties and sandals to choose from. I can't say I have a favorite because each of them are just so precious and lovely. However, the boots are so cute as they remind me of my own pair, well the many pair I own.
So finally, I'd like to say this is just a great book and perfect for those interested in creating some adorable baby style shoes or it can even be a great fit for any doll or stuffed animal too!
Information About The Author:
VITA APALA is a textile designer who specializes in creating beautiful patterns, particularly for children's clothes.

Book Information:
St. Martin's Press
St. Martin's Griffin
March 2015
Trade Paperback
ISBN: 9781250059109
ISBN10: 1250059100
7.52 x 8.66 inches, 144 pages
Over 150 color photographs and illustrations throughout

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers