Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SIMPLY GLAMOROUS Make-up Transformations to Make You Look & Feel Fabulous Gary Cockerill

The book, SIMPLY GLAMOROUS by Gary Cockerill is just terrific! If you ever wanted to learn more about makeup and enhancing your features, than this book will cover it all!
I find it perfect for anyone interested in makeup, teen to adult. It is packed with helpful information and illustrated photos to help you get that exact look being shared.
So what really stuck out is not the cover, though it did make me interested to learn more and how I can perfect my look, but that it also explains ways to transform and even disguise certain issues that I don't want seen or want seen larger! My favorite tip is the eyes, transforming my eyes to a large style eye that would be seen from a distance and making my cheek bones higher than they really are! However, there is so many tips, techniques and ways to make my face look Red Carpet ready in a few little ways with makeup.
So no matter age, which this book is pretty much good for old and young, there will be some useful information and even new tips that many, like myself ever knew before!
Since Gary Cockerill is a true makeup artist, he knows so much about makeup and how to perfect any type of face. His work with celebrities is seen everywhere and that is what makes me inspired to capture a great look anyplace I go!
Finally, The book is easy to follower, very easy to understand and perfect for any woman who wants to be a perfectionist in makeup!
Excellent book! ♥♥♥

Information About The Author:
GARY COCKERILL is one of the UK's most successful fashion and celebrity makeup artists, whose extensive client list includes Isla Fisher, Eva Longoria, David Beckham, and Melanie Griffith. He has launched his own eyelash range in conjunction with Nouveau Beauty and is currently working on an exciting new cosmetics range to launch in 2016. His philosophy, "External beauty promotes inner confidence," means that he strives to make every client look and feel amazing.

Book Information:
Hardcover: 224 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Press; 1 edition (October 13, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1250070678
ISBN-13: 978-1250070678
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.9 x 10.9 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers