Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pop-Up Cards by Emily Gregory

The book, Pop-Up Cards by Emily Gregory is just an excellent card making book with so many different creations to pop out of each card! I love that the book is so colorful and attractive to the eye with a nice smooth cover and easy to follow directions. Each project has every material listed, you'll need and what steps with photos to guide you to making any one of the 30 pop-up card designs. I found that my favorite one listed in this group of cards is the dragon. I think it's because my mom loves dragons and our house is full of them! However, each of the cards inside are breath taking. 
Honestly I always wanted to learn to create some wonderful pop-up cards, but never knew how they were created. Plus, only being able to do the normal card style is great, but taking it to another level and adding something that just comes out in surprise once open, I think would make anyone smile. So this book to me is just a great guide to pop-up cards. Everything inside being so simple for you to understand and full of designs for any type of party, gift or occasion!
Plus, with these helpful projects, you can always go and create your own design inside a card when you feel like it.
Finally, I love the book and feel it has everything from information and techniques to create the most adroable cards that pop-up. For the first book to own that explains all this information, I feel it's just perfect and believe it's perfect for those who enjoy card making and creating something homemade for everyone they love!
Information About The Author:
Emily Gregory studied design in Sydney, Australia. She has worked in publication design for a number of years and has a strong interest in typography, paper craft, and illustration. As well as running her own book design studio, she also teaches visual communications at the University of Technology, Sydney. She is the author of The Little Book of Lettering and writes about all things paper-based and design-related on her blog, The Daily Smudge.

Book Information:
Format: Paperback144 Pages
ISBN: 9781633220591
Publisher: Walter Foster

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers