Sunday, January 10, 2016

Nourish Beaute - VITAMINS Hair Loss Conditioner

Nourish Beaute Conditioner is very much my favorite! I had tried many organic brands, ones meant for healthy and help hair grown and prevent loss, but they always left my hair with little to no change and sometimes a bit greasy or drying. However, this product really is something different and feels like my hair did a total 360. It has gone from being greasy, thin, weak and lifeless to becoming super strong, fuller in volume and just so soft!

I was always a huge fan of the Nourish Beaute Shampoo, but the conditioner is the a piece of the collection that completes it and completes my hair routine to have long healthy and beautiful hair. I really am a believer and find this to be my must have in my bathroom or even when I travel, I won't leave it behind. 

All the healthy ingredients like biotin (great for hair), argan, jojoba, coconut, and tea tree oils are so good for the skin and hair. However, the additional ingredient that many products don't include is the European Bicapi, which has been known to promote growth in both women and men. Plus, the results of no greasy hair and full strong strands that don't get pulled out in my brush makes this a reason I can't stop using it!

Therefore, for a cheaper purchase of hair growth support conditioner by Nourish Beaute, I'll definitely be buying it often and spreading the word to others. Just imagine no need for anything else to get that gorgeous and youthful head of hair back, when you have a product that does it for you at such an affordable price, Under $20 dollars and free shipping.

Video Review:
If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers