Friday, January 22, 2016

Little Felted Dogs Easy Projects for Making Adorable Pups by Saori Yamazaki

The book, Little Felted Dogs by Saori Yamazaki is just so adorable! The life like dogs are seen on the front cover can be made inside and plenty more. These tiny doggies are all created with wool and a felting needle and have a cute and similar look to a realistic dog. In away they remind me of a new create and collect or even a perfect way to gift to someone who loves a certain type of dog. However, each listed dog is guided with the directions to create them, making it easy to follow and do at home.
I love the Dalmatian, it's my favorite type of dog. Though each inside this book is super cute and really easy to make. The Chihuahua is one dog that my mom really loves, as we have two real ones already. So I think I may try that one out first and than go ahead and make my favorite. Afterwards, I'll probably have so many different ones that I could just give them away
as my entire family has a different type of dog they all love.
I do enjoy that with this book, it's in a hard cover and has so much lovely illustrated real photos of the felted dogs inside. Plus, it's all step by step illustrations and the text to follow. So it's super simple and perfect for beginners, such as I!  Also, in the beginning of the book it explains all the types of wool, materials and tools you'll be using as well as how to work with the wool. Therefore, it's got you covered and really makes it easy for anyone to learn.
I think in the long run, I always was interested in learning to create felted animals and yet this book makes it very simple to learn and understand. So I would consider it to be a great beginning book and guide for new felted designs. Plus, I just can't wait to get started and create these lovely puppy dog faces and share them with everyone!

Information About The Author:
SAORI YAMAZAKI is the author of several felting books in Japanese and English. She lives in Tokyo with her three dogs–Charmy, Beau, and Mametaro.

Book Details:
Hardcover: 112 pages
Publisher: Potter Craft (February 2, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0553447963
ISBN-13: 978-0553447965
Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.9 x 8.3 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Google+ Followers