Friday, January 8, 2016

Healing Oils: 500 Formulas for Aromatherapy by David Schiller and Carol Schiller

The book, Healing Oils: 500 Formulas for Aromatherapy by David Schiller and Carol Schiller  is wonderfully packed with helpful healing oil combinations, that can be made easily and work to treat so many different problems. What I love about this book, which is that it's not a difficult book to use. It easily explains which oil does what for certain problems and how to create them.  Just like a few would be for massage, hair care, stress and so much more!

Each page is packed with helpful information to learn and a few colorful pages of illustration. 
I think my favorite is how everything is ordered from understanding the uses and purpose of essential oils, selecting and using, aromatherapy formulas, carrier oils, and listed oils in alphabetical order. It is not your tiny book, but a huge guidance to all different oils and what they can do for you.
Honestly, I love fresh and natural oils, verse using something that is made with toxic chemicals. Therefore, this book really is something I will be using often. I am always using lavender and different oils to make my own potions and mixtures. However, with this book I have a few visual images and colorful labeled  guidance and new ways I can combine these oils together and create some wonderful remedies and scents for my home, house and body.
Finally, this is a wonderful book and I'm so glad to have found it! It's a perfect book for everyone in the family and is just a wonderful way to create some natural healing formulas with excellent scents!

Information About The Author:
Carol Schiller and David Schiller have been working with formulating aromatherapy blends since 1986. Their aromatherapy articles have appeared in Mothering, Massage, Health World, Herb Quarterly, and Your Health. They also instruct classes for colleges and hold training courses for companies.

Book Information:
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Sterling Ethos (January 26, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1454917768
ISBN-13: 978-1454917762

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers