Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hairika Ceramic Hair Straightener Comb Brush Detangling Hair Brush

The Hairika is something new and different, than the typical hair iron. It's a combination of both an Iron and a brush, which you can tell by the design of the product. What is neat about this item, is that it helps create frizz free hair and beautiful straight smooth styles with choice of temperature control. So no matter what type of hair you have such as curly, wavy, thick, thin, frizzy and any other, this Straightener should be able to get through all types with a few simple brushing strokes!
My favorite is that it's super simple to use and doesn't take much knowledge or reading of the manual to set up. All you need to know is what type of hair you have and the temperature you should use for your hair. For myself, I'm very much into the lowest temperature, which I can simply view as I click the button on the handle. It has an easy to view up and down temperature control buttons and the top side of the handle shows an LED of the digital numbers displayed for easy visual. So when I get to the temperature I want to use, I just stop pressing anything and in less than a minute, more like a few seconds the Straightener is ready to use.
So for me, this is a quick way to get straight frizz free hair fast and easy! No more waiting, or causing my hair to look like a flat pancake. Instead, this tool gives me more of  realistic smooth and shiny head of hair. Some volume and life than just a straight, lifeless head of hair.

Features I love about the Hair Straightener device by Hairika:
  • Easy To Use - Plug in, set heat temperature, get ready to use!
  • Fast Heating - No sitting down and waiting, you can begin using quickly, in less than a minute!
  • Heats Up for All Hair Types - You can go all the way up to 450 degrees with this tool and all the lowest and medium heats in between. 
  • Salon Style at Home - All the smooth and sexy straight salon style hair, done at home.
  • 3 in 1 - Works as a head massager allowing circulation to the roots and feels great, plus a Hair Straightener, and a brush.
  • Cord - Long and strong, perfect for this hair iron.
  • Includes a Case and two clips - A lovely black case to  travel and hold the device is also included, excellent addition to a wonderful product! Plus, the clips allow you to style your hair, without the rest getting in the way.
Finally, this is such a wonderful product, and works great in my hair daily. Plus, no more time to wait to get my hair done, when I can do it quick and easy with this 
Hairika Hair Straightener!

Package Includes:
1 x Hairika Straightener Brush 
1 x Travel Pouch 
2 x Section Clips 
1 x Warranty Card 
1 x User Manual 
Built In U.S. Plug 

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers