Monday, January 11, 2016

Girligami Kit A Fresh, Fun, Fashionable Spin on Origami by Cindy Ng

The book, Girligami Kit by Cindy Ng is super cute! I love that everything is in the box, paper and book. It's simple to do and so fun making fashionable origami designs by hand. I love origami, but when I noticed such a book exists for making fashionable girl clothing and cute objects, I knew I had to have it!

The inside of the book is super easy to follow, with all the images and step by step boxes that give you guidance to making each item perfectly! Than you have the paper, which you can choose your favorite kind if you like and make your own colorful shirt, pair of shoes or even a pretty butterfly. It's just full of fun and fabulous girly items you can make. So I would see this being a great gift, since it is complete and perfect for all ages. My favorite is the Trendy Tote, which looks like a fancy bag that I could so see myself carrying. Plus, the adorable Foxy Pumps,which now I can make many in all different patterns and colors.
Finally, the book and paper are great, and just a fun way to take origami and making it a perfect kit for girls! I love the different and fun projects you can make inside. It's super fun and such a great way to reduce stress and get creative! Excellent set, so cute and perfect for any girl! ☺
Information About The Author:
Cindy Ng was born in Hong Kong and grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. Upon graduating from the University of California Davis with a BS in Business Economics she designed a line of origami kits and jewelry that are sold in museum shops worldwide. Her work has been featured in Real Simple, ELLE, the New York Times and on ABC's "The View From the Bay." She lives in New York.

Book Inforamtion:
Grade Level: 4 and up
Paperback: 63 pages
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing; Book and Kit edition (June 18, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0804842701
ISBN-13: 978-0804842709
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.3 x 8.2 inches

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers