Thursday, January 7, 2016

CQM Mini Handheld Condenser Microphone

I just recently got an adapter and wanted so bad to plug in a microphone and headset to use in my phone. So the CQM Mini Handheld Condenser Microphone is just a blessing! It's such a small, pretty little microphone, which allows me to carry a tune, speak clearly and record pretty much all I need to on my phone. However, the added bonus to use this with my table, and PC too! The plug in play is pretty much the set up with my PC and after inserting an adapter I can easily plug it all into my phone or android tablet the same way.
It automatically reads the inserted device and I'm on my way.
Features I love about this CQM Mini Handheld Microphone:
  • Color - Excellent metallic like color, Rose Red. Plus, the design of the mic, looks so fancy!
  • Small Size - Portable, lightweight and easy to handle.
  • Noise Cancellation - The sound of my voice comes out clear and no odd vibrations or other sounds interfering with the microphone.
  • Works On all Devices - Works on my phone, computer and tablet.
  • Easy Setup - Simply plug in and I'm ready to go with my PC and the phone or tablet I use my adapter (headphone and mic adapter) to get a perfect way to hear and record everything I speak into the microphone.
Finally, this is a terrific product! Very easy to use and well designed!

If you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers