- Portable - Simply rolls up, and comes with everything in a size that doesn't take up so much space, while traveling or moving it from one place to another.
- Design - Like a real keyboard, but flat and stores easier! There is a few ports to insert an MP3 player, headphones and few other goodies. Plus, 88 keys to play, nice size keys similar to a real keyboard and one side has the main controls.
- A Few of the Control Functions:
- Adjust volume - high or low
- Record - save a performance
- Tempo - adjust the keys speed
- Tones, Rhythms, Demonstration Songs - Can change the sound of each key.
- MP3 - Use with a music player
- Quality in Sound and Product - The sound is just like those pricey, high quality, professional keyboards. The sound comes out crystal clear, I can hear the music through any of the headphones I attach or even without. The keys are nice in size and can be pressed normally, not super hard to get it to play a note. Plus, each key plays the same amount of sound, without one being too light to hear or not playing instantly after being pressed.
- Foot Pedal- A foot pedal is included with this keyboard, which many others have you purchasing it separately.
- Easy To Use - Very fun for everyone in the family and even great for professionals, also as a gift!
- Affordable - Very affordable for the price of a regular non-roll up style and other brands of 88 key keyboard that do the same thing!
|Pedal and Power Cord|
|Ports for Headphone, Power Cord, MP3 Player and Pedal|
Video ReviewIf you're interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”